My new post.
If you're a woman who's used a sex toy, then you know how important it is to clean your toys. It's not just about keeping your toy fresh and clean for the next time you use it: it's also about keeping yourself healthy.
Here's how to clean your toys:
Wipe down the outside of the elegant toy with a damp cloth or paper towel. If there are any seams or cracks on the toy, wipe them down with an alcohol-dampened cotton swab. Let dry completely before using again, then store in a cool, dry place until next time! Cleaning sex toys is easy!
1. Your favorite sex toy (duh)
2. A mild soap and water solution (we recommend using Dr. Bronner's castile soap)
3. A soft cloth or cotton ball (no paper towels!)
4. Some time to yourself, like, right now
5. A little bit of patience and a lot of love for your favorite toy